Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Don't Drink & Drive.

Bueller . . . Bueller . . .

Sorry for the radio silence lately.  I have engaged some other projects that have forced me to neglect my effort here, though not completely by choice.

If you can't get enough of me, you can find me writing at other places right now.  I've been hired on to ghost write for a law firm blog that you can find here.  I was honored when my post about a repeat DWI offender made the annual St. Patty's "don't drink 'n' drive" lesson. 

I'm also working on a blog that is tailored more toward the law practice that is my real job.  Some of the topics will overlap, though the writing is meant to be more informative and less ranting.  You can find that blog over at davidmcdaniellaw.com

I hope to be able to pick this back up as time allows.  Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment